A Fashion Blogger, Youtuber and an awesome flipper- Farheen Naqi of Filter Fashion is by far one of our FAVE bloggers. With a droolworthy closet and an even spectacular style, she always has us crushing over her fabulous and Instaworthy #OOTD! And because she’s our #StarFlipper, we asked her 10 fun questions so you get to know her even better!
- In one sentence tell us about your awesome self:
A fashion-obsessed cat lover.
- Current style obsession:
Definitely pom-pom everything
- Describe your style in 3 words:
Classic. Modest. Experimental.
- Style crush:
Aimee Song from Song of Style
- An outfit you could live in for the rest of your life:
Jeans, a t shirt and a lightweight blazer on top.
- One trend you’d never be caught dead in:
Those Juicy Couture Velour tracksuits
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be?
Probably Selena Gomez just to see what perfection feels like.
- Tips on thrift shopping:
*Find items in your closet that you haven’t worn in a while and go find some pieces that match them when you’re out thrift shopping.*Look at some websites to see what’s on trend and try to find similar styles at thrift stores. i.e baseball caps are super in and can easily be found at a thrift store!
- What do you love about StylFlip:
I love how easy it is for me to recycle my closet now.
- 3 Reasons why everybody should start flipping STAT:
*Make money to buy new clothes.*Give home to clothes that aren’t your style/or don’t fit and filter your closet.*Find high-street pieces in good condition for cheap from other flippers.Get your hands on Farheen’s FAB closet here <<